I've Been Published! (Read 860 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Check out... http://www.ultrarunning.com/. Click on the photo (Ultrarunning Magazine Cover for May), scroll to the bottom of the page and check out the "Cover Photo" credit... This pic was taken at the Grasslands 50 miler in March. I was working/volunteering at the race and took a bunch of pictures when it wasn't too busy...The Race Director sent this one and a few others in with her race report! Cool! Big grin Wink Yes You guys have a great week! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That's excellent Lynn! Your race pictures are always amazing and it's about time you get some recognition from it. Good job!

gimme some sugar, baby

SWEET!
        George: Runner/Law Student
        www.gimme-five.com
        vicentefrijole

Very nice shot!
            nice pic scroll down for the May issue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, look at that! Lynn, you ROCK! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Congrats! You now have 14 minutes of fame left. Wink

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

great pic Lynn! intersting/different perspective than most "running" photos.
                  Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado