Thirteen point one (Read 522 times)

12 Squared

I broke through today. Today I surpassed my previous 10 mile distance PR and did a 13.1! I did it in 2:07:00, which I know didn't set any new land speed records, but I am satisfied with my run today. The last 2 miles felt as though I was dragging a plow behind me and my feet are cramping up, but the notion of running a HM is now a distinct possibility. Woo Hoo!
    If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations! That's huge. You're a lot faster than I am! Smile You should be in great position to run a half marathon now.
        Congratulations! That's wonderful! The plow will get lighter and lighter and eventually go away. Smile

Michelle

Congratulations! That's wonderful! The plow will get lighter and lighter and eventually go away. Smile
          Congrats! And I totally agree with Michelle.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Slow-smooth-fast

bonkin your avatar has to go. Its freakin' me out!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You should be in great position to run a half marathon now.
              YES! Go for it! My first HM RACE was slower than that by a good 7+ minutes...just think what a few more weeks of conditioning will do for ya'! Now go find a race to register for, Steven! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay