New cross training idea? (Read 564 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/extramustard/07/03/joey.chestnut/?cnn=yes 18,000 calories. In 12 minutes. did

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is there a no-hurl time limit on those competitions? I just can't see keeping that down for very long. Dead It's funny how it's always these skinny dudes that are good at this. I guess their stomachs can stretch a lot more than a big dude.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmm...lips and rectums... Rectum? Damn near killed 'em! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!
          Rectum? I hardly knew 'em!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Zoomie and Jeff, I love you both. So, so much.
            2009: BQ?
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Big grin

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

And in a clear changing of the guard, and a reclaiming of American honor and gluttony, Joey Chestnut defeated long-time champ Kobayashi by downing SIXTY-SIX hot dogs, WITH buns, in twelve minutes. It's a new world record. did

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And in a clear changing of the guard, and a reclaiming of American honor and gluttony, Joey Chestnut defeated long-time champ Kobayashi by downing SIXTY-SIX hot dogs, WITH buns, in twelve minutes. It's a new world record.
                  There are few things more American than being a total pig. That is awesome!