I found my stride!!! (Read 1189 times)

It was a mgical moment for me. After reading for months and trying for as long to get that mystical "stride" that you're supposed to have when running, I discovered mine. I had all but given up, convinced it was a bunch of malarchy and something that only those with coaches could develop. Oh, but there is was and I could feel it immediately. I'm faster and I don't get as tired. Oh happy happy joy joy! it's true!!! I "heart" my stride!
      I'm faster and I don't get as tired. Oh happy happy joy joy! it's true!!! I "heart" my stride!
      Isn't that a great feeling?! I'm still trying to get my comfortable stride to be faster but I seem to be stuck at this one!!

Michelle

There are some points in my run where I feel like I could just keep going on forever and ever and keep up that pace, but usually I start getting cocky thinking I have my stride and for some reason change and lose that... Hopefully I can find mine soon, but great for you!!!

Imminent Catastrophe

Well, I lost mine! If you find it, please return it to me. Tongue Really, I've been struggling lately.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Every once in a while, mine goes on vacation too. Perhaps there should be a lo-jack service for strides, so they never get far. I'll keep my eyes out for your missing stride though. No promises I can catch it! At least not until it cools down a bit.
            PacTen127

XC Lover

I think I might have found my stride. Problem is if I think about it while I'm running I lose it. Sad
              No matter what happens, I'll keep running.