coupons (Read 688 times)

FastTalkingFatty

Just because I have a coupon and a tiny little rebate from REI doesn't mean I get to buy new trail shoes, does it? Someone Save me from my overspending-self. I cannot say I need them, I simply want them.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Just because I have a coupon and a tiny little rebate from REI doesn't mean I get to buy new trail shoes, does it? Someone Save me from my overspending-self. I cannot say I need them, I simply want them.
      Buy the trail shoes. I bought a pair of Salomon somethingorothers and I LOVE them. Only use them on trails. Like 4WD for my feet. Sometimes, we must satisfy our wants. Within reason. I'm not talking Spitzer (alleged) stuff.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a 20% off my order for onlineshoes.com (I'd share, but it's the kind of thing where I have to enter the site via my e-mail). It expires on 3/31...I REALLY hope they start taking orders for the NB 903 by then--it's not supposed to be available until 4/1 *bangs head on wall*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

FastTalkingFatty

enablers

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

I have a 20% off my order for onlineshoes.com (I'd share, but it's the kind of thing where I have to enter the site via my e-mail). It expires on 3/31...I REALLY hope they start taking orders for the NB 903 by then--it's not supposed to be available until 4/1 *bangs head on wall*
            Can you set up a preorder? I bet if you call them and give them the situation, they'd much rather make the sale!
            "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can you set up a preorder? I bet if you call them and give them the situation, they'd much rather make the sale!
              That's a really good idea. I'm hoping that maybe they will have them available for order even before they are "shippable." If not I may give them a buzz to see if your suggestion is doable.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay