1500 Mile Club now open! (Read 927 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Are you intending to average 29 miles/wk? Is the pace bunny over at the 1000 mile club just moving too slowly for you? Come join the new group, the 1500 Mile Club! http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1500 Not for the faint of heart!

Roads were made for journeys...

Now this is going to be hard, 1500 miles Shocked... maybe I shouldn't Confused... oh, what the heck, I'll give it a try Big grin. Ewa
      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I'm in
          I'm in, too.
            Excellent Big grin I'm in!
            2009: BQ?
              I think I am going to start a 3K group just to one-up your 1.5K group. Heck, why stop at single digits. Anyone up for a 10K group? I am sure there are some ultra runners averaging 200 miles a week. They might not have time to reply to these posts on RA, but I am sure they exist. Cool Maybe. At least in my imagination.
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Roll eyes Have fun chasing that bunny! Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Go Pre!

Yikes, I hope all those that are currently doinf 40-100 mile months now aren't going to suddenly increase to 1500 miles this year...thats WAY above the recommended gradual increase in mileage. Y=Our bodies can;t handle that much increase. Please be careful Smile Dave
                  Scout7

Eh, I'll sign up.
                    derek

I'm in...if I can stay injury free, 1500 miles is well within what I'd like to do for the year.

Derek

You'll ruin your knees!

in!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I'll give it a shot too! Shocked
                          "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan

Prophet!

what the hizzle...I'm in as well!
                              I'll join you tough guys. I hope you can make me tough Smile
                              Run more.
                                I'm in.
                                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48