Is my Garmin 305 Dead? (Read 91 times)

Scooterscott

Made sure the thing was charged up last night before bed.  Then this morning at the start tried to turn the thing on and nothing!  Years ago I remember doing a "reset" by pusing a certain sequence of buttons so are there any tricks or is it it done?

Try mode and reset buttons at the same time.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

That was how mine started its decline. I had to reset before runs. Then it started not holding a charge; a Garmin that won't hold a charge longer than 20 minutes is not useful. (I replaced mine with the Forerunner 10.)

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Runslowalksalot

Yup, sounds like  it's not long for this world.   My wife had the same model and it did that.   A week or so later it seemed to start working again, then it breathed it's last breath.   Hers lasted 4 years, I believe.   Too bad the battery is hard wired in. Sad

Walk-Jogger

Yup, sounds like  it's not long for this world.   My wife had the same model and it did that.   A week or so later it seemed to start working again, then it breathed it's last breath.   Hers lasted 4 years, I believe.   Too bad the battery is hard wired in. Sad

How to replace the battery in a Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch

Retired &  Loving It