Lehigh River Relay Marathon Run (Read 590 times)

http://www.vianet.org/marathon/index.htm The Via Lehigh River Relay Marathon Run is a unique five-person team relay and individual run. The 26.2 mile course follows the Lehigh River Canal Towpath through Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton. Runners of all abilities will love the scenic course. The course design is being designed by Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer, Runner’s World Magazine.

Michelle

PAM....I did it. We'll be running this one together. I officially signed up for my first marathon. Confused I feel woozy. Big grin

Michelle

PAM....I did it. We'll be running this one together. I officially signed up for my first marathon. Confused I feel woozy. Big grin
        WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Someone get Michelle a beer quick! Make sure it's not Miller Lite Tongue Clowning around

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Someone get Michelle a beer quick! Make sure it's not Miller Lite Tongue Clowning around
          Make it a pint please. Big grin

Michelle

Make it a pint please. Big grin
            Forget a pint how about a Pitcher? I mean it's in the 90's , you just signed up for your very first marathon and your feeling woozy. If I we're closer I'd take out and buy you a pitcher tonight!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

That's soon! Smile Part of me sees myself entertaining one in 2008.

Vim

That's soon! Smile Part of me sees myself entertaining one in 2007.
                Big grin