Did I break it...? (Read 683 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just a second ago the forum was working like normal...now all of a sudden the section divisions and post divisions are gone and all the formatting buttons and smilies are in a vertical line going down the page...uh... Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Believe

If you broke it then I did to. In the log there is no formatting or anything. I can't even add a new run entry.
      seeEricaRun

Awesome

If you broke it then I did to. In the log there is no formatting or anything. I can't even add a new run entry.
        Just click on the blank spot where the New Running Entry tab is supposed to be (not where it is) immediately to the left of the little black arrow.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Only the forums and groups are weird on my end. Log entry page still looks fine.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Calendar is goofy, though.

~ Sarah Kay

The shirtless wonder

Try forcing a reload. If you are using Firefox hold shift and press the reload button. Greg
                I think the running log is looking funny only on mozilla firefox. I'm using version 2.0.0.14 IE 7 looks ok to me. MTA: Ok, I cleared the cache and that fixed the problem.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com