Oh what a beautiful morning . . . (Read 653 times)

Ojo

for a 16 mile run. Blue skies, sunny, 30s, hardly any wind. I ran down by the water so it was even more of a treat. Just one of those days makes you feel incredible. Had to share!

Sara

MM #2929

jdmcgregor

All business

This was me yesterday. Except it wasn't sunny and i only did 12. But it was so nice to not be on the treadmill!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

It is gorgeous out there! My husband (Mistersippi) and I just did an easy 4 miler to end our week of running. I would love more days like this to run in. It was 32 when we headed out, no winds, it was perfect!

Michelle

47 degrees, brilliant sunshine, just sat down to log my 10 miler. It's a really good day when you can run in a long sleeve technical shirt and shorts in February in Pennsylvania. This was a very nice day. Now... on to junk food, beer and the Super Bowl (no predictions - not rooting for either team - my Eagles are not in it.) Tongue

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

PWL

Has been

Same great (for running) weather here. 36 degrees and cloudy with no wind. Got an easy 4.5 miles in with near-precision pacing. Check out these splits: Mile 1 -- 9:28 Mile 2 -- 9:28 Mile 3 -- 9:27 Mile 4 -- 9:29 It was just dumb luck, mind you, but it was cool to see!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Ditto! Great morning for running here too. I did 10 miles around a lake in the middle of the city and it was fabulous! Probably 40 degrees, a little overcast, no wind, no rain. Just lovely. Then I came home to turkey bacon and eggs! I love Sundays like this.

~Sara
              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Fantastic day for running! I, too, had one of those great days. 32F 6MPH winds only when I was running certain directions. I ran the longest I have ever run - 12 km and feel great! I even tried listening to a pod-cast "Pharmacotherapy of congestive heart failure". Fun, eh? Who says runners are a bit O-C? Not me! Wink

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.