Badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers... (Read 737 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Seriously, where did they all come from? I grew up in WI and never once saw a Badger in the wild...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's not on your patio is it? Wow?
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...and it doesn't look Photoshopped, either. Man, I would NOT go out there...them buggers are MEAN (cute, but mean). k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Maybe in some smallish strange town in the USA when the moon is full (see picture) the badgers come out.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Mishka-old log

That moon is soooo photoshopped.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That moon is soooo photoshopped.
              I thought it was dust on the lens, but it does look like the moon...weird!

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

Oh, yeah...it's definitely the moon. But it's definitely photoshopped. The shadows are all completely wrong.
                  Badgers scare me.
                  2009: BQ?

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom badger badger badger badger for soccer fans (be sure to check out the map...)
                      We're big fans of the Weebl.uk stuff around here. Some good earworms on that site! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Al1

Kirsten....you getting into a new area of photography based on your homepage? I was showing some friends the community forum and the badgers, badgers... forum topic was of interest. From there we ended up at your profile and homepage. It got a smiles from the guys, not sure how the wives took it. Embarrassed
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten....you getting into a new area of photography based on your homepage? I was showing some friends the community forum and the badgers, badgers... forum topic was of interest. From there we ended up at your profile and homepage. It got a smiles from the guys, not sure how the wives took it. Embarrassed
                          Ha! Nah, I've had that affiliate site for a while. Kinda nice to get the commission checks from time to time. Spending money for my little running habit. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay