I missed my 6 miles tonight but I think it was worth it ! (Read 878 times)

Nev

Emma Elizabeth born today 3.20PM GMT @ 8lb 4oz - perfect.
    rockintrax

Absolutely gorgeous!
      Steph
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, Nev!! She's beautiful. I guess we'll excuse you this one time. Wink
        Jill_B

I fly.

CONGRATS!

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...look at those cheeky cheeks! She is gorgeous! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congratulations!
              Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
              Nev

I must admit to feeling about as much use as a chocolate tea pot today! and the next time I am hurting at the end of a hard run I will try and remember what my wife went through today - with just a little gas and air she pushed out that chubby liitle bundle without swearing at me once! although she came close when I started throwing in a few running type tips like "come on you have done the hard work now you can see the finish line, time to kick for home". I am about as proud as any dad could be. Nev
                obiebyke

Aw. She looks grumpy to be out of that nice warm womb. Cutie pie. Congrats!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Ojo

Congratulations! Love her name!

Sara

MM #2929

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet work! Let the marathon begin!! Could you get your run in later tonight? Wink

My legs are killing me

Congrats! Maybe you can sneak a run in when she gets up later on tonight.

A Saucy Wench

congrats! what a cutie pie

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You should have run while she was in labor. (just kidding, good job!)
                            "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
                              Awesome! Get out that Baby Jogger!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

6 miler, ok..... but I couldn't support skipping a long run. Tongue She is beautiful, congrats to you and your family!