Saturday’s Super Mileage (Read 579 times)

Someone out there running today, or maybe even racing? Whatcha got.... Big grin
    Join me on a run.
      I'm anxiously waiting for race reports! Big grin my 20 miles stretched out to 21miles today...wanted to get in 3 hours of running.

Jennifer mm#1231

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ my 20 miles stretched out to 21miles today...wanted to get in 3 hours of running ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ gnarly...... Smile
        Join me on a run.
          I was a loser and took a day off today. Although probably best given how my ankles felt. I'm meant to be doing a 1500 next week for my new club, should be a whole load of fun.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was planning to do abs and arms work, then run for an hour, but I think I will cut my run back to whatever I can do in 45 easy minutes. I have a cold that is kicking me down a bit and I ran over 9 miles yesterday, so I'm not feeling too driven to overdo it. I have a 3 hour run planned for Mon., too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Take it easy if you've got a cold, no point making it worse.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...did 45 minutes at a slower pace than my 100 minutes of running yesterday. I just felt stiff and blah the entire time. Though it is gorgeous outside, so it was just nice to be moving under sunshine. I have a feeling that this is the worst day of the bug and that by tomorrow I should be doing much better. I just need to be strong for Mon. k

~ Sarah Kay

I wasn't sure if I was going to run or not, but I did. I ran my BEST 5k ever today. 23:40! I'm happy to break 24 minutes, it's been a long time since I've done that. Big grin

Michelle

ran 2.5 miles this morning. Big race tomorrow morning.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

ran 2.5 miles this morning. Big race tomorrow morning.
                      Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!! Big grin Modified to add that I'm trying to get my butt out the door for the day. Allergies kicked in! Tongue
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Um. 26.2 miles. And it took longer than I had hoped. Better luck next weekend I guess...
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Allergies kicked in! Tongue
                          Friggin' trees! Trent, just think of today's race as a tempo workout in preparation for next weekend. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Ok I thought mine were allergies, now I'm not quite sure. Of course my FIL says his was allergies that turned into Bronchitis Roll eyes OH and I agree with zoomers Trent. GL next week!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

I ran a 7 miler and it felt great.
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There were only about 9 miles of tempo in today's run. Wink