Smokers (Read 973 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My ass doesn't know where I am, so no.

GPAss.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This thread got exciting when whoever it was called WG shallow. Then it got boring. But at least Clive got a nice hat trick.

I expect more entertainment for my investment. Get to it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Kalsarikännit

This thread got exciting when whoever it was called WG shallow. Then it got boring. But at least Clive got a nice hat trick.

Please.  You want entertainment?  Come to my work sometime.  At 11:00 am I'll have drunks standing in the middle of the room screaming at me that I'm a "c-word" for not serving them.  Then I have to find a way to get them out the door.

Now that is entertainment.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Is that what you see at work? Or what you see at mile 75 of one of your 100s? Or can you tell the difference?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The roles are reversed at mile 75.

Yeah I want to talk about Susan G Komen races next

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah I want to talk about Susan G Komen races next

I heard they decided to not fund breast cancer research for smokers.

Kalsarikännit

The roles are reversed at mile 75.

That made me laugh.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Prince of Fatness

Please.  You want entertainment?  Come to my work sometime.  At 11:00 am I'll have drunks standing in the middle of the room screaming at me that I'm a "c-word" for not serving them.  Then I have to find a way to get them out the door.

Now that is entertainment.

Cripes that sucks.  Rule number one for me is to not piss the person that is serving me beer off.

Not at it at all. 

ultramarathon/triathlete

Just stay away from Newark Airport and the surrounding  oil refineries, and you won't have any smell issues.  The atmosphere can deal with a few farts.  But, when you add Elizabeth, NJ to the mix, it gets too much.

Funny story...we frequently drive up the turnpike to get to my in-laws in Connecticut. 

On the way home one time, driving on the turnpike, in that smelly area, someone in the car said, "Wow, what's that smell?".

I said, it's Elizabeth.  To which my 4 year old daughter (at the time) yelled, "It's not me!".  Oh, did I mention her name is Elizabeth?

Hahahah I was just reading this to my wife (she's from Summit,NJ). It wasn't until after I read it out loud that I got you did not mean it was your daughter. I thought it was funny you were just teasing her. And yes, that area stiiiinks. Oh and I don't think wrigglygirl is being superficial. I wouldn't bother dating a smoker (did that in the past, always gross).

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                      Gatorade Endurance Team

Feeling the growl again

Anyone ever driven near Gary, IN with the windows open?  I don't know how anything can live there.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No one called her shallow.

Jeff

keeponrunning

I hate passing smokers when I'm running.  Especially when they say hi.  I'm all for being friendly, but it's hard to reply when I'm holding my breath.

I won't date a smoker either.  It's not just the idea of kissing someone who smokes (ew), it's the whole lifestyle that tends to go with it.  I also won't date a non-Christian.  If that makes me superficial, too bad.  
                                As a side note, I do not envy where WG works... 

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022