Meet my Grandchild... (Read 543 times)

Now that was a bath...

I am so proud! Baby is due on Christmas Eve.
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      That's awesome, Claire! Congrats!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looks about 13 weeks and a boy. Congrats!! (kidding about the gender)
        Wingz

Professional Noob

How cute! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Truly wonderful! Smile Christmas Eve can't come soon enough!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, that is so cool! None of my ultrasound photos of my son were nearly that clear! Those are so neat to see. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Awesome. Seeing this picture just sort of makes everything else melt away, doesn't it? Congratulations, Claire. So very, very exciting.
                  Congrats and AWESOME picture!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Congrats - it's exciting to be able to "see" them so soon Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

madness baby

Claire, that is so exciting. Truly, that little one is a beautiful sight! Smile
                      deb
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats kooky! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

That is an amazing sight- congrats Claire, you are going to be a great grandmother!
                          Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Thanks for sharing Claire! Congrats!

Dog-Love

Wow!!! I don't even know you and I want to hold the baby!
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                              va

Beautiful little one!!! Congrats! This image reminds me of when I saw my son's sonogram for the first time. I promptly fainted, falling right on my wife, on the examining table...