Garmin 305 price tracking (Read 809 times)

Wanting to pull the trigger on a 305 soon. Well, will decide after doing taxes this weekend. Seeing around $200ish, assume w/o footpod. Anyone know of any better prices, or can recommend online dealers to use/avoid? Thanks.
      Even if it costs a bit more, buy it from REI. REI has a lifetime guarantee on everything. If your garmin breaks, bring it back there and exchange it. You wont be stuck with the 1 year warranty you get from Garmin, basically REI has a lifetime warranty on everything they sell, no questions asked!
        By the way, I got a 205 from REI.com for $150 during Christmas.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wanting to pull the trigger on a 305 soon. Well, will decide after doing taxes this weekend. Seeing around $200ish, assume w/o footpod. Anyone know of any better prices, or can recommend online dealers to use/avoid? Thanks.
          google it. Big grin
            google it. Big grin
            Been Googling it. Should have probably stressed more, which online buyers should I avoid/favor if anyone here has experience? I'm an REI member, but $299 for the 305 is kinda pricey, even with the dividend.
              Amazon seems to be a pretty common way to go. That's where I bought mine. I paid 203.48 total, and that was with 2-day shipping. I have heard people mention deals at Costco also, but I think the most recent ended around Christmas time.
                Amazon seems to be a pretty common way to go. That's where I bought mine. I paid 203.48 total, and that was with 2-day shipping. I have heard people mention deals at Costco also, but I think the most recent ended around Christmas time.
                That's probably what I'll do. Why didn't I pull the trigger earlier? Oh, yeah: I have limited disposable income.

Kings Canyon NP 07'

REI will release the 07' dividend shortly. I am waiting.

left-right-left-right-repeat