Exciting job offer! (Read 512 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Take a look at the exciting job offer I just got: Hello My name is Roman Frolov. I am a manager of Bidding Expert Company. We would like to offer the perspective career to you. We propose a vacancy of the regional agent. The average salary will be about $2000-4500 monthly. You can familiarize with our current vacancy. REASON : Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order. Small companies can't transfer international transactions. And have restricion to do international transfers. But our personal clients have business in Russia, Ukraine and other CIS countries, and they can't receive international payments. Your task is receiving and transferring payments to our clients. You will receive and cash out several types of payments: Direct Bank Deposit, PayPal payments and rarely Money Orders. Having a PayPal account gives you an advantage of accepting even more payments. 1) Your salary is 15% from each payment. 2) You don't need to wait end of month to get paid. You salary share included to each payment. 3) You not spend your own money. All charges to withdrawal or transfer money will be shared at payment. 4) Your financial information will never reach to third parts. It's safe, private and secured type of PayPal payments. 5) You can work 1-3 hours per day or fulltime. 6) No matter what's your education or status. You can contact with me and ask any questions by email: romanfrolovbidexpert@gmail.com Best regards, Roman Frolov romanfrolovbidexpert@gmail.com Delovoj Tupik 37 109172, Moscow, Russia +7 495 9230030 Wow, I can't wait to get started. Maybe I could help my new friend Roman with his grammar too.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

4) Your financial information will never reach to third parts. It's safe, private and secured type of PayPal payments.
      Haha. I would be much more concerned about giving it to this guy's part than to third parts.
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I wish Roman Frolov would offer me a job like that. Any chance you can introduce him to me?
        JakeKnight

Are there honestly people that fall for this? Really? I find that worrying. And funny. Funnily worrying. I've responded to those things a few times. They get pretty excited. When they ask for my number, I send a cheery note along with the FBI's number in DC. They never seem to write back after that.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

You'll ruin your knees!

Are there honestly people that fall for this? Really?
            I can say from experience that YES, people do fall for this. Can't say too much, but let's just say those that do fall for it are likely to have a very bad day when their assets are frozen and they look out their window to find FBI agents crawling through their yard approaching the "compound"... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)