Head Lamp - Black Diamond Storm (Read 368 times)

old woman w/hobby

Any one use this?  Thoughts...    

steph  

"Just stop fucking drinking too much and being fat.  Pretty simple.  Who the hell cares if you like beer.  

We can't always do the things we like all the time."  --Candice

I can't speak to that one--I'm a Princeton Tec user.  The one I have (a Fuel) has lasted for a year of running (sometimes trails after dark for a few hours at a time) plus ALL my backpacking trips.  On a single set of batteries.  I love it. 

They also stand by their products really, really well.  I dropped and broke the latch/battery door.  Entirely my fault after a night run.

They sent me a new door (two, actually), no questions asked, for free.  I tried to order a replacement, and they would not let me--insisted on giving me a free one.

That said, Black Diamond's climbing gear is all really high quality (but I only know their harnesses...).

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
      Emil Zatopek

Bruno

I have a Black Diamond Spot, the cheaper model than what you are interested in, and I love it.