10 years ago, today... (Read 903 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Happy Anniversary! We're not too far apart...ours is December 12th! 8 years for us!! We were together seven years when I said "Shit or get off...". Bio clock ticking, you know? My hubby's laid back too. Usually waits for me to lead the way with most decisions. THat's ok though, because as soon as he starts taking the reins, it messes me up and then he has to "back down". Poor guy! Smile I can honestly say that as the years have passed we've gotten much closer (if that's possible)
    You guys really do sound a lot like us! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks, Kirsten and everyone else. It's so nice to know that there are others out there that are making their marriages last. It's been a great 25 years and I really don't remember life before hubby. He's been supportive in everything I done and more so with my running and working out. "Closer as the years have passed . .. (if that's possible"" - Oh, it's possible. Big grin Scary how well we can read each other. No secrets here! Wink

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble