Chicago 2013 Registration (Read 196 times)

So we have less than 18 minutes people.  Anyone have a registration link yet?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Not yet.

They are late. Sad

I registered a couple minutes early - I just went to the registration link on the website.  No problems whatsoever.

Active site keeps crashing.

Keep getting:

This site is currently unavailable.

Please check back later. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

chubacca

Active.com is choking from all the requests, I think.

For all those wondering, the direct link to the active.com site is here:

https://www.active.com/register/index.cfm?event_id=2080107

Don't just hit refresh when you get that "site unavailable" page! You have to go back and click that link again.

This is soo much fun.  Still not registered yet but keeping the faith.

• Sub 22  5K
                jackfrost9p

Keeps crashing for me as well. Can't get past the waiver page.

Marathon: 2:48:49 (Boston 2014) - Half: 1:22:11 (Berkeley 2013)

2x sub-24 100 mile finisher

Next: Big Sur Marathon - Blog: http://jbfinn.blogspot.com/

Finally.  It took 10 - 15 times before I could get all the way through.  I notice that this time there is no prepayment for the preceding evening munchies.

jackfrost9p

I just got in... Looks like it might sell out in less than 24 hours. Next year might be a lottery...

Marathon: 2:48:49 (Boston 2014) - Half: 1:22:11 (Berkeley 2013)

2x sub-24 100 mile finisher

Next: Big Sur Marathon - Blog: http://jbfinn.blogspot.com/

Augh finally I am in!  Now just crossing my fingers my DW gets in.  I'm sure we have plenty of time but it would be great to know she is in as well.

• Sub 22  5K
                        chubacca

FINALLY. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation yet, but I'm there under "check your registration" and my credit card has a $175 bill, so I'm going to stop trying. So, I'm in too!

FINALLY. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation yet, but I'm there under "check your registration" and my credit card has a $175 bill, so I'm going to stop trying. So, I'm in too!

Great!  I was getting worried for a time, wondering if it would ever go through; I was starting to get traumatized .  I eventually got the email, but it took a while.

tempocharlie

Entered my info at least five times now and it still always crashes.

Entered my info at least five times now and it still always crashes.

Keep trying.  You'll get in eventually!  You just have to outlast everyone else.

• Sub 22  5K