helmet during 5k? (Read 981 times)

Seriously? Maybe they should let everyone run the course in private also. We don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt by seeing how many people are beating them.

Lia's Daddy

Look at the date on the top of the page. I think that gets to the root of this.
      "Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better." Juha "the Cruel" Väätäinen
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! I beat you by two minutes Wink But I think USATF is dead serious.
          LOL!
          C-R

Full contact road racing. Sort of like roller derby in a straight line. This evens it out for those of us who aren't genetically gifted or dedicated enough to put in the miles to get faster and stronger. At last I will have a means to finish first in my age bracket. Evil grin I love April 1. It brings out the best and worst but with a laugh. Black eye

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My legs are killing me

They need to HTFU. Geez.
                This is the link at the very bottom of the article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fool's_Day
                Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Full contact road racing. Sort of like roller derby in a straight line. This evens it out for those of us who aren't genetically gifted or dedicated enough to put in the miles to get faster and stronger. At last I will have a means to finish first in my age bracket. Evil grin I love April 1. It brings out the best and worst but with a laugh. Black eye
                  I could totally take Meb if it was a full contact marathon.
                    Funny how the AFD pranks are starting to sound more and more plausible.....
                    JakeKnight

The only thing funnier than a good April Fools prank is watching people fall for it.
                      I could totally take Meb if it was a full contact marathon.
                      You do realize that before you can "contact" him, you have to catch him, right?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

The only thing funnier than a good April Fools prank is watching people fall for it. You do realize that before you can "contact" him, you have to catch him, right?
                        I was assuming he'd be pretty stationary at the starting line before the gun goes off.
                        jdmcgregor

All business

Sorry I'm retarted...

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

jdmcgregor

All business

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy