28 years ago tonight (Read 546 times)

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Timbodeener

still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.....remember it like it was yesterday
        One of the best moments in sports. Hockey is the best sport of all time, hands down. Hockey players are hard core. Got to love them.

- Anya

Imminent Catastrophe

And Al Michaels' call is one of the best ever too. "Do you believe in miracles? Yes! (Except it was shown on tape delay!)

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The Greatest of All Time

I remember that night like it was yesterday and I was 8 at the time. I remember my mother watching the game like she was a hockey lover but in fact never watched it and knew nothing about the sport. That night it didn't matter. And yes, Miracles do happen.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.