Coach's access (Read 1962 times)

This still on the back burner?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Rob

Speaking of tangents, I think it would be great to

• A) Purchase plans from this site. "Training Logs" tab -> "Training Plans" option -> "Purchase Plan"
          • similar to create plan, only you would select distance (5k, 21k, 42k, etc) and number of weeks (12 week, 18 week, etc) followed by avg or max distance in plan (I don't think these parenthetical examples were truly necessary, etc)
        • B) Hire a coach from this site. "Training Logs" tab -> "Training Plans" option -> "Hire Coach"
          • form answering a few questions, select a date, choose a plan. I can see this getting complicated. Do you grey out the feature when coaches aren't available. How do coaches qualify? Would runner choose experience level of coach as part of request? Maybe ask A) is more manageable.

Sorry guys.  I have to back burner this because of more pressing tasks.  It's still on top of the pile though.

Sorry guys.  I have to back burner this because of more pressing tasks.  It's still on top of the pile though.

Thanks Eric -- just trying to keep it from falling out of the pile...

Rob