I feel lost..... (Read 1164 times)

Vally

I really like this site and the people I have "met" so far are great. I miss the daily check-ins with my running buddies. I know this whole thing is crazy and everything takes some getting used to....I really did not realize how much I have grown used to talking to these people all the time. It's a little crazy. Sorry for whining. Hey Mike - If you read this I am in it for "The Long Haul"
      I really like this site and the people I have "met" so far are great. I miss the daily check-ins with my running buddies. I know this whole thing is crazy and everything takes some getting used to....I really did not realize how much I have grown used to talking to these people all the time. It's a little crazy. Sorry for whining. Hey Mike - If you read this I am in it for "The Long Haul"
      I know how you feel. It's hard for others to probably understand without coming across like a wuss that’s for sure. I definitely feel lost! I want to give this place a chance but I can already tell that there is just a fraction of posters here that we were used to along with significantly less topics or discussions. Oh well....

I want to give this place a chance but I can already tell that there is just a fraction of posters here that we were used to along with significantly less topics or discussions. Oh well....
        That's why I spent more time here than at CR...

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Vally

Your welcome is overwhelming Roll eyes

Another Passion

Very sorry for you situations. Give this site some time, it's great people, and you'll reconnect and get back on track soon. Welcome to RA. If y'all wouldn't mind, do spread the word to transitioning CR people to try and create a profile and make it public, as well as their logs once the imports are taken care of, and this will help us all get to know you better. Wink

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Lazy idiot

Nothing to see from me

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want to give this place a chance but I can already tell that there is just a fraction of posters here that we were used to along with significantly less topics or discussions. Oh well....
                Quantity vs. quality. IMO quality wins.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Quantity vs. quality. IMO quality wins.
                  Oh. I thought beer wins.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh. I thought beer wins.
                    Ok...quantity vs. quality vs. beer...in that case beer wins. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A case of beer? Sweet!
                      I wondered if that would get noticed. BTW, did was at a bar tonite that still had some Oberon on tap... *sigh*

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oberon on tap? With snow on the ground? Weird.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oberon on tap? With snow on the ground? Weird.
                          Oberon is Oberon. I'd gladly drink it any time of year. I think I'm going through withdrawals. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

howdy and hope you feel welcome here in this new community.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Juststarted, I really feel the welcome and understanding we are getting from the RA crowd is overwhelming. We are no longer CR people, we are RA people. I am not a refugee, I am an immigrant and I am looking forward to getting my green card from RA, perhaps someday I will be a citizen Big grin Like you I miss the CR friendships but I find the community here wonderful.Oh, and they like beer too which is a plus. Mike