Yahoos at Yahoo (Read 1791 times)

"Ennay you saucy wench" returns an entire page of nothing but RA results.

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

I shouldnt have taken a bite of breakfast before clicking on this thread.  *snort*

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Including "RunningAHEAD - Topic: Ways to narrow the search function"

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

This is wrongish, but one day I was going through local news and I found this story.  Look at the comments.  Now, craft your own Yahoo! search. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

A Saucy Wench

This is wrongish, but one day I was going through local news and I found this story.  Look at the comments.  Now, craft your own Yahoo! search. 

nice find

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

If you type "Whaleshit boobie horn" RA is only the 5th result.  We've really let ourselves go.

Help a brother out on this one.

Help a brother out on this one.

It's an early swamp reference.

mta: Whaleshit is just a funny word, and Boobie Horn is from a "Scrubs" episode.  Put them together for no reason but that they sound funny together and you get whaleshit boobie horn.

For those looking to do a swamp archeological dig, go HERE.

For those looking to see the boobie horn skit on Youtube, go HERE.

Runners run

xor

inconceivable.

You'll ruin your knees!

It's an early swamp reference.

I believe this may be where the two references met each other... cannot be certain.  I miss mbotti, if for nothing else... seeing his avatar!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I miss mbotti, if for nothing else... seeing his avatar!

And he's wearing one of my favorite singlets in his profile pic, I love seeing them at local races.  Might be the best running club name evah, HFC stands for Hurtin' For Certain.

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I got beat by an HFC strider  yesterday.  Ain't no shame in that, those boys race hard.

Runners run

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

And he's wearing one of my favorite singlets in his profile pic, I love seeing them at local races.  Might be the best running club name evah, HFC stands for Hurtin' For Certain.

Is that a young Jeff Goldblum or did he get plastic and laser eye surgery?

I think it's actually Jimmy Fallon.

Runners run

You'll ruin your knees!

I think it's actually Jimmy Fallon.

On that, I call Whaleshit, Boobiehorn.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

BTW, I got my google alert at 8:07 this evening.