Yahoos at Yahoo (Read 1791 times)

Also, Yahoo still has a search engine?  Who knew...

There was a completely incompetent sales representative at my office today trying to sell us some useless microprocessors.  He was using the Yahoo search engine during his presentation. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yahoo does have the string now.  finally.

Giant Flaming Dork

There was a completely incompetent sales representative at my office today trying to sell us some useless microprocessors.  He was using the Yahoo search engine during his presentation. 

SRSLY?

That's what I do for my job!  Sheesh, what do they know?  Everyone knows AltaVista is the best.

"Can I interest you in a 8-bit Micro?  It's got low power...  and if you buy it today, I'll throw in an extra serial port and USB.  And if you buy right now - I'll throw in the compiler and IDE absolutely FREE!"

I can't believe that's what I sound like in my real job, but sadly, it is. 

http://xkcd.com/621/

protoplasm72

I don't know if yahoo follows it but there is an optional extension to robots.txt called Crawl-delay.  You can set it to like 10 minutes and it is supposed to wait 10 minutes between requests.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

SRSLY?

That's what I do for my job!  Sheesh, what do they know?  Everyone knows AltaVista is the best.

"Can I interest you in a 8-bit Micro?  It's got low power...  and if you buy it today, I'll throw in an extra serial port and USB.  And if you buy right now - I'll throw in the compiler and IDE absolutely FREE!"

I can't believe that's what I sound like in my real job, but sadly, it is. 

Exactly what I was looking for!  Gosh, you must be the only company that makes such parts.  Does it have a built in LCD controller and can I get some RAM and Flash PoP?