Calendar view messed up? (Read 367 times)

Is it just my calendar page thats all messed up or are others having trouble viewing thiers? 

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

How is it messed up?

How is it messed up?

I added a screen shot for you

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Prince of Fatness

The days are moved to the right, not under the headings in his picture.  BT, I brought your log up in calendar view and it looked normal (Win 7 / FF 4).

Not at it at all. 

Which version of IE is that?

IE Ver 8.0.6

OS XP Professional 5.1.26 Service Pack 3

This is the first time its looked like that. I thought it was an April fools deal.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Nevermind.

Control-wheel scroll down straightened it out.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

I tried out all 4 versions of IE and didn't have any trouble with it.  Is it possible that the style sheet is corrupt?  Have you tried pressing Ctrl-F5?

Glad you figured it out.  I need to look into handling page zooming more gracefully.