Vote user group members off the island? ;) (Read 2113 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

anybody else who has learned anything about Claire so far think that she'll definitely be on the leaderboard of the 1000 mile group ??
    Yeah...let's just say I'm watching my back and practicing my side kicks mid-run... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Chris UK

I'm just working on the code to automatically bump you into the next training group if you exceed the threshold. Move over Einstein - coming through Clowning around

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Now that was a bath...

I'm just wondering what others do. For myself I want to know how far I ran separately from how far I walked.
        I walk a minimum of five miles every day but don't log it on here. For me it's my misfortune for being too stupid to ever learn to drive. I log my runs here - not my walking. Come to think of it though the walking is probably a big part of how I am managing to progress relatively quickly with my running so God bless my stupidity for being a non driver!
        anybody else who has learned anything about Claire so far think that she'll definitely be on the leaderboard of the 1000 mile group ??
        Dude - meet my brain.... Couch to Ultra in One Week Fortunately my brain is small so mostly I manage to avoid it's penetrative thoughts and stay with the program. Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        derek

Another idea is to sort the graph differently. Rather than sort from hightest to lowest distance, it could be sorted in order of closest to pace bunny distance to furthest from pace bunny distance in either direction. This way the people cranking out double the mileage are at the bottom with the people who haven't started running for the year yet.
          See http://www.RoadToBoston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups/BunnyFirst

Derek