What Must I Do To Run Faster? (Read 2334 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

He has you and Globule debating the validity of a study on the effects of garlic on VO2max.
      It's funny, but Trent and I have a way of looking like we disagree, even when we agree with each other.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

It's funny, but Trent and I have a way of looking like we disagree, even when we agree with each other.
        No shit!
        Scout7

C-R

I never tire of that one Scout - I bet he runs in Birkenstocks too. Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Scout, Chia running, leads to Chia thinking. So I was doing some internet research (my credentials are in the mail) And I have found articles, recipes, and procedures for garlic suppositories. This got me thinking. Could this be the elusive answer to both increasing my VO2 Max and running faster? Awaiting the ruling of the governing body of Chia studies.

My Hero

At no point in time does the human body ever produce lactic acid.
                "Blood-lactate accumulation is a function of how much lactic acid is being produced by the exercising muscles and the rate at which it is being cleared by the muscles, the heart, and the liver." Jack Daniels' Running Formula. I know who Jack is... but who are you? Confused