Ken and I made the (Read 634 times)

Local edition news paper in the Sports Section (guess that's what we get for dh running a 5k race for them a ways back and me running into the writer right after finishing Wink ) But hey I'll take it. http://www.mcall.com/sports/other/all-marathon.6035292sep10,0,1125694.story

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, that's so cool! You'll have to save copies of that and have them framed! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nifty! I second Zoomie -- definitely get a couple hard copies and get them framed Smile
        2009: BQ?
          Thanks ladies. I did happen to get a hard copy ( that's where dh found the article in the first place). Unfortunatly it starts on the front page and ends on Second page. I cut it out but it's in two parts Confused Wonder how it would look if I printed it off the internet?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Thanks ladies. I did happen to get a hard copy ( that's where dh found the article in the first place). Unfortunatly it starts on the front page and ends on Second page. I cut it out but it's in two parts Confused Wonder how it would look if I printed it off the internet?
            I think the actual clipping would look a lot cooler. ... can you get another copy and take it to a framer? (depends on how much you want to spend on it too...)
            2009: BQ?
              I think the actual clipping would look a lot cooler. ... can you get another copy and take it to a framer? (depends on how much you want to spend on it too...)
              Will do that IF we finish all 3 marathons lol

Congrats! that is very cool to mention your next goals too Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group