Changing Photo in Profile (Read 694 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I've changed the photo in my profile before without a problem, but when I tried today, I got an error message. Could it be because it was a .bmp file instead of a .j'pg? Thanks! Teresa
      I got an error message.
      Hi Teresa, I checked the page that handles the upload, looks like it should handle BMP just fine, and it worked with some samples I uploaded. What'd the error message say? -brian
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi Teresa, I checked the page that handles the upload, looks like it should handle BMP just fine, and it worked with some samples I uploaded. What'd the error message say? -brian
        Brian, a page comes up that says, "Unknown error. An unknown error has occurred. The site administrator has been notified." Weird!
        eric :)

Brian, a page comes up that says, "Unknown error. An unknown error has occurred. The site administrator has been notified." Weird!
          I've been looking into this problem on and off but wasn't able to nail down the cause. Could you send me the picture you are trying to upload so I can see if I can reproduce it?