I think I HTFU'd today. (Read 774 times)

Beatin' on the Rock

I was carbo loading like crazy during the SB yesterday Yes (Giants RULE!) when a door jam jumped in front of my poor toe and broke it. It resembled a very purple radish this morning, and when I first attempted to put my running shoes on, I couldn't do it. But, then I asked myself: "WWZD? (What would Zoomie do?)" Yessiree, I shoved that swollen sucker in that shoe and hobble/ran my planned distance. If it had been my long run day, I probably wouldn't have done it. Honestly; I feel like some kinda big shizz now! Big grin
    Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
      Cool for you! (Did you put ice on it? Even tough girls need to ice.) Smile
        That's just crazy!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But, then I asked myself: "WWZD? (What would Zoomie do?)"
          *giggles like mad* *coughing fit* *more giggles* Tongue You go, girl! (but I hope your toe is just bruised and not broken--be careful!) Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

WWZD Oh that is hilarious!!!! I'm gonna use that all the time now!!! Big grin

Michelle

I was carbo loading like crazy during the SB yesterday Yes (Giants RULE!) when a door jam jumped in front of my poor toe and broke it. It resembled a very purple radish this morning, and when I first attempted to put my running shoes on, I couldn't do it. But, then I asked myself: "WWZD? (What would Zoomie do?)" Yessiree, I shoved that swollen sucker in that shoe and hobble/ran my planned distance. If it had been my long run day, I probably wouldn't have done it. Honestly; I feel like some kinda big shizz now! Big grin
              OUCH!!! no pain no gain??!?! OUCH. *thinking about it again* ....OUCH Get an x-ray yet? Confused

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WWZD Oh that is hilarious!!!! I'm gonna use that all the time now!!! Big grin
                Would Zoomy drink Miller Lite? No. That's for boiling brats, silly! Clowning around

~ Sarah Kay

Beatin' on the Rock

Would Zoomy drink Miller Lite? No. That's for boiling brats, silly! Clowning around
                  Why would anyone carbo-load with LITE?!?
                  Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why would anyone carbo-load with LITE?!?
                    WWMD? (hee hee...what would Mississippi/Michelle do) Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

*giggles**laugh out load* WWZD? You can bet I'll be thinking about that on my next run! Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

* disclaimer: do not look at Zoomy's log for the past 2 weeks for ideas of what to do. I'm just sayin'... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

50 halfs by age 50

That's for boiling brats, silly! Clowning around
                          Is that after you've lured them into the gingerbread house? Wink Take care of that toe, Sally. You've got to heal up in time for the Grouper run!

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

HEY. I wasn't going to log in but after I read this I just had to, just so I could do this... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Big grin

Michelle

WWMD? (hee hee...what would Mississippi/Michelle do) Evil grin
                              Yes I've been known to carbo load with a ML or few.

Michelle

Is that after you've lured them into the gingerbread house?
                                ROFL!!!

Michelle