Culinary/Dietary Routines.... (Read 161 times)

A Dance with Monkeys

Abe.

Dude.

Get the heck off the internet and go buy me some NG Serendipity. STAT. Before the shelves are empty. And send it. STAT.

Thanks. 'prec.

A Sweetheart

NG 

Oddly, this is part of my morning breakfast routine.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

A Saucy Wench

Oddly, this is part of my morning breakfast routine.

You have breakfast in the morning?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Sweetheart

You have breakfast in the morning?

Sometimes I have breakfast at night. Sometimes I have breakfast all day. This is why I can't have cereal in the house.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Will Crew for Beer

Coffee.

Nice assortment of real food.

Alcohol.

+1

2014 Goal: Run Monkey as my first marathon. Brilliant!

AM post runs:

either my power drink (almond milk, chia seeds, spinach, power greens, egg whites, frozen banana)  or if I am not running out door to work:  bacon nitrate free, eggs (one yolk 2 whites) and sweet potatoe cubes stove top cooked with coconut oil, cinnamon and chili powder.  Yummy.

Snack:  raisins and almonds

Lunch:  either salad with veggies and grilled chicken or leftovers

Snack:  apple with my home produced almond butter.  Yummy.  I have to limit myself  as  I could eat a gallon.

Dinner:  Paleo friendly dinner.  Usually a stew or soup in winter.  Chicken or grass fed steak with veggies in summer.

Snack:  wine or coconut ice cream or both.

Sadly right now I am doing Whole 30 and I replaced wine/coconut icecream  with  big bowl of fresh fruit. Still good but I miss my wine!  26 more days LOL.

2013 Goals:  Stay healthy and Sub 3:30.  PR HM, 10K, 5K...etc....lose 5 lbs, get Michelle Obama arms. 

just a simple cat

Am:  coffee, one whole egg, one egg white scrambled, dry roasted unsalted almonds (34)

day:  blueberries, raw spinach, apple

lunch:  wild caught salmon poached in water, dry roasted unsalted almonds (21) and raw brazil nuts (12)

snack:  non-fat yogurt flavored with honey

dinner:  glass of red wine, half a chicken sandwich

Running is stupid

Joggaholic

Breakfast: 2 slices of whole grain bread and a bottle of Ensure

Lunch: A 32oz lunch box filled with 70% rice and 30% random meat/veggies.

Mid-afternoon: A banana, + maybe a box of instant cup noodle

Dinner: A repeat of lunch (left over used as next day's lunch)

Night snack: Maybe a bag of instant noodles

Also, a 32oz bottle of gatorade if I run. Random snacks such as crackers, chips, chocolates...etc

Eat out on weekends.

I guess I pretty much carb-load everyday...

JML

Breakfast – Greek yogurt and/or omelet with the fruit of the pig (AKA bacon)

Lunch – Salad with lots of mixed veg and some sort of protein (could be tofu, tuna, turkey etc)

Afternoon snack (particularly if I have an evening run) – Greek yogurt

Dinner – Whatever we cook.  Generally real food leaning towards the vegetable end of the food spectrum with an spirited avoidance of overly processed junk.

Coffee – by the bucket

Wine – sprinkle liberally

2014 goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

Compared to what others eat, I found Trent and PG's "discussion" much more entertaining. Can we get back to that?

GabrielleB

Breakfast--small bite if I'm running 8+ miles. Otherwise, just tea thanks.

Lunch--sushi with brown rice. Probably 5 days per week. How's that for creature of habit?

Dinner--wholesome meals, light on carbs (and then only complex grains, legumes, etc). Lots of sea food. Tons of veggies. On the weekends, we tend to eat out.

Wine. Smile