Best Online Site to Buy Running Shoes (Read 1518 times)

Never Give In

I was wondering if anyone could advise me where the best place is to buy running shoes online in the U.S. They must be able to ship/mail them to Australia, where I currently reside. Due to the high cost of running shoes in Australian sports stores it is now cheaper (I hope) to buy joggers direct online & have them shipped from the U.S. to Austalia. The Aussie dollar has improved over the last few months against the U.S. dollar which makes it more attractive to buy direct from the 'States'. Here are a few examples of what we poor Aussies are being charged for running shoes ($AUS): Asics Gel Kayano 14 - $260.00 Asics Gel Nimbus 9 - $240.00 Brooks Beast Q308 - $240.00 Asics Gel 2130 - $200.00 Mizuno Wave Creation 9 - $200.00 Brooks Glycerin 6 - $190.00 Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8 - $160.00 Any help would be appreciated. Smile
    Goal: Sydney (Australia) Marathon Sept 2008
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like Road Runner Sports will also ship overseas.

~ Sarah Kay

Never Give In

Looks like Road Runner Sports will also ship overseas.
          Thankyou zoom-zoom (kirsten) for your reply. I checked out RoadrunnerSports & they do ship to Australia. I will be sure to tell the running community here about them. Have a great day Smile
          Goal: Sydney (Australia) Marathon Sept 2008
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thankyou zoom-zoom (kirsten) for your reply. I checked out RoadrunnerSports & they do ship to Australia. I will be sure to tell the running community here about them. Have a great day Smile
            You bet! Anything to help you folks who otherwise would pay a small fortune. It's highway robbery, IMO. That 200% mark-up really is mindblowing.

~ Sarah Kay