Winner winner chicken dinner! (Read 256 times)

I see you did it again blargendarg! And under 18 to boot!! Double congrats!!

some call me Tim

Thanks so much everyone Smile Somehow I missed the notifications, but it sure was nice to see them all at once! skyedog, have at it, and may there be a minimum of molasses city in your own running. And TechW I *did* make it under 18 but took 5th thanks to the local track club coming out in force. That race was won by a local runner in his late 40s who runs mid 16s with regularity, guy is amazing...

SubDood

Thanks so much everyone Smile Somehow I missed the notifications, but it sure was nice to see them all at once! skyedog, have at it, and may there be a minimum of molasses city in your own running. And TechW I *did* make it under 18 but took 5th thanks to the local track club coming out in force. That race was won by a local runner in his late 40s who runs mid 16s with regularity, guy is amazing...

Congrats!! I am seriously impressed by the steady progress in your 5K efforts over the past year -- almost twenty(?) 5K's, with times coming down steadily from around 22 minutes to sub-18. You'll be challenging the late 40's guy if this trend continues.

some call me Tim

Thanks! I *do* feel like I've finally reached the limit of what I can do right now... the end of that sub 18 was truly horrible. To get much faster, it's gonna have to be more weekly miles or drop some weight, probably both. Glory or beer and Dagwood sandwiches - that's a tough choice Big grin

Maggie & Molly

Fantastic running. Good for you!!  Loved your rr

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

running metalhead

Congrats mate Wink
              Approve

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
              - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
              - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
              - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
              - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
              - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)