BLinn and thald, c'mere!! (Read 537 times)

Jeg tror at det var ikke norske pǻ hjemme siden til Fats in Blacks, men norsken min er ikke sǻ godt nǻ. Er det dansk? Hvor bode deres? Eryn
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See, Trent...she speaks in tongues. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

See, Trent...she speaks in tongues. Wink
        Perhaps we should save that discussion for a private group?? Evil grin Big grin
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shocked Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This is what I got using Intertran.
            I believing that it was no matter Norwegian p at home afterwards at Fats set on Blacks , but Norwegian mine aren't the accumulations be comfortable cooperate. Is it Danish? How booth their?
            I think I understood the Norwegian better than the translation. So is it a janky translator, or is BRR's Norwegian a bit janky? Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think the only thing translated correctly is "Is it Danish"!! Smile

First Half 05-23-09

I had it translated as, "Please pass the deer jerkey and another beer and, you look nice in tight black pants." Confused Modified to differentiate: I forgot I had signed on for my wife to log her run... the post was actually by rvelich. DOH! Blush
                Tammy

Another Passion

Whew... I feel better now that I took off the bra and panties! Big grin Sorry bout that. Blush

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com