importing file from mapmyrun.com (Read 55 times)

Jake Walter

I see where you can upload a .csv file but does anyone know how to export my mapmyrun info into a .csv file?

Jake,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your email.  A long time ago (maybe 2 years?) if you have their "premium" membership, you can download a sparse copy of your data.  They seem to have removed that feature after their revamped the site.  I don't have an MMR account so I don't know if they ever re-added that feature.  Maybe someone familiar with MMR can confirm this.

eric Smile

day after day sameness

I don't have direct experience, however it appears from this late 2012 topic discussion, that MapMyRun does not allow for exporting.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

bigcat93

You can export from MapMyRun after upgrading to MVP status, which I have done. However, I'm getting an error message here when I try to import the resulting .csv file.

bigcat93,

Please email me your data file to support@runningahead.com and I'll take a look.  I'm thinking the format has changed.

As a side note, I can't believe people put up with paying to get at their data.  But more power to MMR if they can get away with it.