RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Jack!!!!!! Big grin

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LRB: I am going old school tonight with some Miller High Life.

Flippy: Hi!! Smile

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm chillin' with some Grey Goose. Smile

jules2

I'm chillin' with some Grey Goose. Smile

I went four legged and drank Black Sheep.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

I came to register only to find I already have an account here.  ???  Interesting...

Found the Beer Table!

Followed the bread crumbs from RWOL over here.  Didn't post much over there, but maybe the new 'hood will make me more chatty.

Hobby Jogger

Hi folks.  After six years and more than 15,000 posts, I never thought I'd leave RWOL, but they are doing their best to get rid of me  Angry

5/4/19 - Twilight Zone 24 Hour

I came to register only to find I already have an account here.  ???  Interesting...

Are you an account-claiming bot in your sleep?

Kalsarikännit

That's ok. A few years back I received a small check and a shirt in the mail from the Mobile marathon with a note stating that they were sorry I couldn't make it to the race. I still have absolutely no recollection of registering and paying for it.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Making the move from RWOL as well. 

Post Asthma Era PRs: 5K--18:39 (Mar 2016), 10K--39:40 (Feb 2018), HM--1:28:04 (Jan 2017), MAR--2:59:12 (November 2017)

meaghansketch

Hello everyone Smile

Great to see so many of you here-- I love you guys, but I am _done_ with that ridiculous level of spam.  

GC100k

I've been on RWOL since the 90s, but with the functionality downgrades and especially the spam, it's too much work now.  I'll check back now and then, but if everyone is here, might as well just stay here.

LRB

That is funny!  I believe it.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I know I didn't have an account here, but someone here preempted my username so I had to add a suffix to my username to create an account.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I am really glad to see so many of you here.  Smile