Garmin Forerunner Integration completed (Read 3794 times)

eric :)

Windows XP and IE, should maybe I try Mozilla? I guess I should, since sometimes I get bad behavior from IE when I try to access other things as well sometimes. I should have tried that first before I started whining.. Okay, Ill try that later and then come back and whine some more if I still can't fix it.
    Iamdenise, Can you come to this thread that I started for you so I can better track your issue?

I'm getting a server error when I click on the GPS import button, Eric--404 file not found. I've got Vista and I've tried it with both Firefox and IE.
      What is the url when you clicked on the import button?
      PWL

Has been

What is the url when you clicked on the import button?
        http://www.runningahead.com/logs/29f1d6ba97c948e699a6aa4ef0ff6baf/tools/gps

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

give it a whirl now

Double IPA Please!

k..hold on a sec mta..nope. The box is there and when I hit connect it just acts as if its trying to detect my GPS but nothing happens.. Its telling me Im not connected..but I am. ugh.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

PWL

Has been

give it a whirl now
              I'm getting the page now. However, it is detecting multiple GPS devices--mine and my wife's. Which is strange because my wife has a 405 and I don't have the ANT stick plugged in so it shouldn't be able to pick it up. Any ideas?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

This is incredible, thank you thank you thank you. Now for that donate button!!!!!!!!! I've had a few errors but I'm sure we are smacking the system awfully hard right now. I had about 100 runs stored on my Garmin which were all downloaded (or uploaded) when I connected. If we are all doing the same I'm sure there will be a few down times - hell Google mail just went away for a couple hours the other day.
                  I'm getting the page now. However, it is detecting multiple GPS devices--mine and my wife's. Which is strange because my wife has a 405 and I don't have the ANT stick plugged in so it shouldn't be able to pick it up. Any ideas?
                  Mine was doing that earlier and I only had one plugged in. I had no problem once I tried to do it in firefox. Later in the day I tried again on explorer and it worked fine.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

PWL

Has been

Mine was doing that earlier and I only had one plugged in. I had no problem once I tried to do it in firefox. Later in the day I tried again on explorer and it worked fine.
                    I've tried in Firefox, Chrome and IE.

have you rebooted your computer? I think that's what reslolved my problem with IE.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

have you rebooted your computer? I think that's what reslolved my problem with IE.
                        No need to reboot. Just press Ctrl-F5 to reload the import page.
                          That didn't work for me Confused course that was this morning MTA: BTW not that you don't know but OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Now that dh is employed again I can see about donating Smile

PWL

Has been

I'm still getting the multiple GPS devices attached warning. Hmm....

This is incredible, thank you thank you thank you. Now for that donate button!!!!!!!!! I've had a few errors but I'm sure we are smacking the system awfully hard right now. I had about 100 runs stored on my Garmin which were all downloaded (or uploaded) when I connected. If we are all doing the same I'm sure there will be a few down times - hell Google mail just went away for a couple hours the other day.
                              I checked the system, and since this morning, there are some 8,500 workouts uploaded! Yowsa! You guys have been busy! Big grin
                              HermosaBoy

It's not a silly question. The import page will not talk to multiple GPSs at the same time. So long as you connect one at a time, everything will function correctly. The server can differentiate amongst all your GPSs so there should not be any problems in terms of last upload time. Just beware that the preferences (those checkboxes on the import page) are specific to the GPS. When you plug another one, just remember that the preferences may change.
                                So, as long as we are each logged in separately with the appropriate device, the upload shouldn't be a problem? Excellent!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob