Road Runner Sports Funny (Read 551 times)

Shiksa

Anyone else get an e-mail coupon from Road Runner Sports? The subject line had a typo which read: Its time to teat your feet & SAVE BIG! For some reason that had me giggling like a Jr. High school girl. It just hit me funny for some reason. Clowning around

Stacy
    I make no apologies for my liberal use of smiley icons. http://www.BlakeHillHouse.com

PWL

Has been

I didn't get the coupon, but my inner 5th grader had a nice chuckle anyway Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang...mine's not misspelled. Now I feel gypped! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'd probably pitch a subject line like that without even looking... people send spam with all kinds of typos... intentional or not... Can't tell you how many times I've been offered millions of dollars... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

Yesterday, I was discussing something I heard concerning old ideals.... mentioned something about hips... I accidentally said hits... I must have had something else on my mind.

Vim