Ampersands (Read 136 times)

Laughlin

That Guy

This should be an easy fix.  I've got a new workout type - "Stretch & Roll" - that renders fine in most places where it appears, but on the calendar view, only in the summary column, it renders as "Stretch & Roll"  It looks fine on any of the weekdays though.

"Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon." - Alan Cabelly

Aidan Livingston

How about changing the name to Stretch and Roll?

That makes way to much sense. this logic should be disregarded.

How about changing the name to Stretch and Roll?

I realize your comment is in gest, but I'll bet Eric appreciates it when he's told [nicely] about a a spot in his code where he has to handle displaying HTML characters.

eric :)

This should be an easy fix.  I've got a new workout type - "Stretch & Roll" - that renders fine in most places where it appears, but on the calendar view, only in the summary column, it renders as "Stretch & Roll"  It looks fine on any of the weekdays though.

Hi Laughlin,

Thanks for the report.  It has been fixed.  As you predicted, it was an easy fix.  It was a product of old and new code that prevents XSS.

eric Smile

Laughlin

That Guy

Thanks!  I've only been on RunningAhead for about 2 months, but I love the site.  You're awesome!