Holy Moly--fast shipping from REI! (Read 813 times)

I ordered my Garmin Thursday evening. It came today. I hope you all don't mind tons of questions after I let it charge.
      I'm hoping mine will be sitting at home when I get home. The crappy USPS tracking system says in left a postal facility about 40 miles from my house on Saturday. So I'm assuming I will get it today. Another gadget to play with....
      Lisa3.1

YAY, isn't that great I pick REI orders up at the store
        kcam

YAY, isn't that great I pick REI orders up at the store
          +1 on in-store pickup, free shipping. I'm lucky in that there's an REI bout a half-mile from my house.
            Oh, shut up about this unbelievably sale! Stop making us miserable europeans feel ripped off when we pay £150 for the bloody thing Tongue
            PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, shut up about this unbelievably sale! Stop making us miserable europeans feel ripped off when we pay £150 for the bloody thing Tongue
              Oh, well, I'll get my turn at feeling ripped off when I'm in London in November! Big grin
                Oh you will, trust me, you will!
                PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41
                  Ditto.... I ordered mine friday night and it is on the truck to come to my house today... I feel like a kid on christmass... Big grin (glad I didn't pay $10 more for 2 day shipping)...
                  mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

DAMMIT! I've been trying to hold out, trying to resist the urge.... Angry But this is too good to pass up - I'm going to go order one now. Curse you, Garmin Lust!!!!

Former runner

I ordered my 405 yesterday. I'm hoping it ships soon. The tracking page hasn't updated with a ship status yet.

Ross

(glad I didn't pay $10 more for 2 day shipping)...
                        Same here!