Demotivational (Read 4108 times)

Dave

Best caption on that one ever said:

"Vagxxxx:  It's not a clown car"

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

#artbydmcbride

All of those beautiful, healthy children!   They are truly blessed.   Smile

~ childless Ilene

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahahahahaha...that is brilliant!

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Bwahahahahahaha...that is brilliant!

Heath was great (as was Jack, of course), but I always thought Keaton would have made an excellent Joker.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heath was great (as was Jack, of course), but I always thought Keaton would have made an excellent Joker.

Though maybe not quite so menacing.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Though maybe not quite so menacing.

Ever seen Pacific Heights?  Keaton has no problem doing menacing.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ever seen Pacific Heights?  Keaton has no problem doing menacing.

I haven't.  Is it good?

~ Sarah Kay

xor

It's ok.  Not great.  Ok.  Netflixable.

My ranked Batmans (best to worst): Bale, Kilmer, West, Keaton, Clooney

Supermans: Reeve, Superman Returns guy, Smallville guy, George Reeves.... giant gap... Dean Cain.

Jokers: Ledger... pretty big gap... Jack... big gap... Romero.

Catwomans: Meriweather, Kitt, Newmar, Pfeiffer

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I never saw the Clooney one...and I love George.  But when I saw the reviews I didn't want anything to sully my opinion of GC.  That list looks about right.  Unfortunately Kilmer could never wear that suit, now.  Dude has let himself go...in a very bad way.  Kinda like Mr. Incredible in the beginning of that movie.

~ Sarah Kay

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Bale, Keaton...(big gap)  West   (bigger gap) Kilmer, Clooney (though it's not all George's fault -- the material was so awful).

Pacific Heights is not great, but a decent one to add to the Netflix queue.  Keaton is creeptastic, the rest of the movie so-so.