Demotivational (Read 4108 times)

I never thought I'd use the phrase "vice a penis" in ordinary conversation, but there you go.

I'd have to think about it for quite a while if my choices were "vice a penis" or having a screwdriver inserted.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

keeponrunning

I never thought I'd use the phrase "vice a penis" in ordinary conversation, but there you go.

That's because no conversation on RA can be classified as "normal" 

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

xor

When it comes to people who utilize dickish behavior, I'd never want to be the top one.  Maybe second.

I guess that would make me vice penis.

Man, I could start a whole surreal rant about Miami Vice Penis.

But I won't.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, I hope that's a 'shop job! *shudder*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

one of my professors opened his lecture today with this photo: 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Now that's some advanced medical training you're getting. Is that xenobiological stuff?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Now that's some advanced medical training you're getting. Is that xenobiological stuff?

i dunno - still don't make no sense to me... Cry

Menace to Sobriety

i dunno - still don't make no sense to me... Cry

Open yourself to the Force, young Jedi ,and all will be clear.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Open yourself to the Force, young Jedi ,and all will be clear.

Master Yoda ... is it supposed to teach us not to make things harder than they need to be???  

Bend down you stupid Sith Lord and you can fill that bottle much easier!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

xor

This is who gets called every time someone makes a sad Star Wars reference.

Master Yoda ... is it supposed to teach us not to make things harder than they need to be???  
                        Bend down you stupid Sith Lord and you can fill that bottle much easier!

I think the picture means that the ability to desalinate sea water is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

On-topic:

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Jesus obviously didn't read that sign.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jesus obviously didn't read that sign.

That's not a Triceratops, so I think he's ok.  Plus, Jesus rides whatever dinosaur he damn well pleases.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.