Garmin 310x Communicator (Read 1502 times)

eric :)

As I mentioned in my previous post, I put in some debug code to see why the last workout time was set in the future.  About once every few days, I'm getting a workout that was indeed in the future:

time: 2015-01-01T00:01:26Z

distance: 0 Meter
    duration: 4798.34 sec

The odd thing is that most of these workouts have near zero distances.  In one instance, the workout time was in the past, but the duration was so large (something like 400,000 seconds) that it was well into the future.  I'm not sure if the problem is with the Ant Agent, or with the GPS itself.  My guess would be the Ant Agent since non-Ant Agent devices don't seem to have this problem.

I think I've read about this problem before on th Garmin forums and think it was a problem with thr software of the 310 when its loacting and locking onto satellites.

Anyway my 310 is uploading again, but its now on its way back to Garmin for a warrantee replacement.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life