Topic Creation Date (Read 577 times)

It would be nice to see the topic creation date when browsing the forum. It seems that you have to open a topic and look at the first post to find this date. Ryan

Ryan

eric :)

Hi Ryan, What's the reason for needing to know the creation date at a glance? I don't want to add something that's not truly necessary and increase the clutter. If your reason is sound, then I'll consider adding it. eric :-)
        Well, I don't know that I have a sound reason Undecided so unless there is other demand for this, it is probably not worth cluttering up the page. Here was my initial reasoning, but I have begun to change my thinking. On first look, I found myself entering topics that were many years prior. My feeling was why should I care about a topic that started so long ago. But now that I get a feel for how the forum works, I am finding that it is more pertanent that the topic is still up for discussion and not the original post date so I am finding the last post date useful. Honestly, this is the first forum that I have ever felt enough interest in to keep up with and actually post. Thanks for the reply.

Ryan