...Guilty Pleasure Thread (Read 732 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Total pieces of dreck that you enjoy Dude where's my car Saving Silverman

Lazy idiot

Saving Silverman
      Awesome movie. May I include Super Troopers for $600, Alex?

Tick tock

obiebyke

Reality TV. American Idol, Survivor, America's Next Top Model, and on and on. I love it.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

HOSS1961

Kung Fu Hustle...cracks me up
          HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
          Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Awesome movie. May I include Super Troopers for $600, Alex?
            I don't think that belongs here. The humor was very base, but was far from a piece of crap.
              I hate to admit... The Cutting Edge Grease 2
              Lisa3.1

JakeKnight

I don't think that belongs here. The humor was very base, but was far from a piece of crap.
                  Agreed. That was one of the funnier movies I've seen in the last decade. Then again, Saving Silverman pretty much rocked just for Neil Diamond.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Grease 2
                    If you start a "worst sequel to a good movie" thread, you ought to use that one. That is just bad. It's better if you turn the sound off and just look at Michelle Pfeiffer. Although you have to love anything with Adrian Zmed in his pre-T.J. Hooker days. And Maxwell Caulfield pre-Empire Records.

Lazy idiot

You know how fast you were going, meow?

Tick tock

If you start a "worst sequel to a good movie" thread, you ought to use that one. That is just bad. It's better if you turn the sound off and just look at Michelle Pfeiffer. Although you have to love anything with Adrian Zmed in his pre-T.J. Hooker days. And Maxwell Caulfield pre-Empire Records.
                        Again, I am going to use age as a defense (let me reiterate, I was 11 years old when I went to see Breakin' 2)-I was 9 years old when Grease 2 came out. Michelle Pfeiffer was as cool as they came. Dare I say, I had my first girl crush? Blush And Maxwell Caulfield was dreamy.
                        JakeKnight

And Maxwell Caulfield was dreamy.
                          Michelle Pfeiffer was very dreamy. Still is a quarter century later. It took a lot of work to make that movie bad with her in it.

The Greatest of All Time

You know how fast you were going, meow?
                            LMAO!!! Big grin
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              Golden Girls (long time ago) *ducks* Big grin American Idol
                              JakeKnight

Golden Girls (long time ago) *ducks* Big grin American Idol
                                Golden Girls. Nice. Estelle Getty was hilarious. I have a serious question about American Idol: Do you ever feel guilty during watching the early audition rounds? Seriously. When that show started (and I got roped into watching it), sure there were some bad singers that were mocked. And that was good clean wholesome fun. But these days, I'm pretty sure some of those people .... well, have issues. I'm pretty sure some of them have had mental and emotional disabilities. Or diagnosable psychiatric conditions. Seriously, sometimes I feel a little sheepish watching it. Baaaaa.