I can has cheeseburger? (Read 1137 times)

Go Pre!

sorry, couldn't resist.
      I just couldn't leave your posting with no comments at all.....The only thing I can really say is WTF??
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

With bacon, please. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunNow

.....The only thing I can really say is WTF??
          I think this is related to the blog site that has pictures of animals saying things in baby talk. Roll eyes
            ...now I want a cheeseburger for lunch. Big grin

Michelle

Another Passion

With pickles. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Go Pre!

yep - stupid, silly, ridiclous, indulgent. I loathe them. They're called lolcats apparently....and yet, I can't stop saying, I can has cheezeburger?
                  Is it the new "all your base..." ?

Go Pre!

Maybe, but nothing can replace.... Narrator: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning. Captain: What happen ? Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb. Operator: We get signal. Captain: What ! Operator: Main screen turn on. Captain: It's you !! CATS: How are you gentlemen !! CATS: All your base are belong to us. CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The cake is a lie. Ok, I've never played that game, but my brother is a big fan and is always saying this. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ha! - I'd forgotten it is CATS who say it. Are the LOLcats?

Go Pre!

Ha! - I'd forgotten it is CATS who say it. Are the LOLcats?
                          Narrator: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning. Captain: What happen ? Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb. Operator: We get signal. Captain: What ! Operator: Main screen turn on. Captain: It's you !! LOLCATS: All your base are belong to us. LOLCATS: We can has all your base and cheezburgers?