Boston Marathon Fan Club (Read 439 times)

I've been going to school in Massachusetts for three and a half years now and I keep progressively getting more into running. So I'm finally going down to watch and I decided to volunteer because I really want one of those jackets that everyone in New England wears that says "Boston Marathon" on the back. I'm working the Elite Water Table at 5k and I'm so pumped, marathons are by far the coolest event out there. For everyone that qualified: Congratulations! Train hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
    mikeymike

Nice. Thanks for volunteering. And really cool picture in your profile!

Runners run

evtish

Isaiah, noticed you're at WPI in Aerospace engineering. If you're interested in staying in MA after grad, contact me for a job interview. I'm a supervisor in a design engineering group in the A&D sector of a mid size company and we are always on the lookout for bright young engineers. Enjoy the marathon. Tom
          I am hoping to qualify this year for next years marathon, need to run a 3:15:00! (PB last year 3:20:03) I want to be able to participate just for the expirence of the "Boston", if even only once.
            Tom, I'm planning on staying at WPI one more year to get my masters in Materials Science and Engineering. So I'm not looking for a permant job yet but I am still looking for a summer internship this year. If you happen to have any openings send me an email at isaiahj@wpi.edu. Thanks!