The Brooks 90-Day Neutral Guarantee (Read 661 times)

Lisa3.1

Go to The Brooks 90-Day Neutral Guarantee The Brooks 90-Day Neutral Guarantee During the month of July, buy a pair of Brooks Glycerin® 6, Defyance, or Dyad 5 neutral running shoes. Try ‘em out. Break ‘em in. Get ‘em dirty. Still not in love? Bring them back within 90 days and we’ll exchange them for another pair of shoes at the same price (or less) or refund your money—no questions asked. Even if your dog has already chewed a hole in them. Here's how it works: From July 1-31, 2008, buy the Glycerin® 6 (Men's/Women's), Defyance (Men's/Women's), or Dyad 5 (Men's/Women's) at a Brooks dealer or online at brooksrunning.com. Run in them for a day. Run in them for a bunch of days. Rack up the miles. Run at the beach, by the lake, over hill and dale, on the track. Hang on to your receipt! Keep it somewhere safe. If within 90 days of purchase you don't love your new neutral shoes, we'll exchange them for a different pair of running shoes of equal or lesser value—even it's another brand. Or refund your money. No questions asked. Just remember that receipt, OK? If you bought your shoes at a participating Brooks retailer, take your shoes back to the store with your receipt. If you bought your shoes online at brooksrunning.com, simply follow the normal return process. And that's it! Except for the inevitable fine print. The fine print Offer limited to Glycerin® 6, Defyance, Dyad 5, or Ghost purchased between July 1 and 31, 2008. 90-Day Neutral Guarantee starts day of purchase and ends 90 consecutive days later. The exchange/return period of promotion expires after October 29, 2008. Offer may be redeemed at a Brooks retailer or online at brooksrunning.com. Offer is limited to one return per customer per Neutral shoe style. Great opportunity for anybody who wants to try them out.
      Has anyone found out if this offer is available in Canada? I want to try the Glycerin 6.
      AnneCA

Cool. I'm needing to replace my Radius, the ones they're not making any more. I'm having some anxiety over switching to new shoes (is that silly?), but I guess if I get to return them if it doesn't work out, that will help.